Thursday, June 4, 2009

Catch up time!

Hey all. I know it seems that I'm not getting any better at this! Now that I'm getting more active on Facebook I do at least think about how I should be updating the blog at the same time...

So time for a quick update:
  • Gabi turned 1 in May and I'm still sad even though I'm so proud of all the new things she's doing.
  • School is out! Yea!!! Homeschool--here we come!!!!
  • Friday we took family pictures at the Picture People and we made it on their wall as displays. How cool is that!?!?!? (YES, I'm actually going to mail these out!)
  • The kids are playing T-ball/Baseball for the first time. Seems like its going to be fun (funny too!)
  • Dell left today for an overseas trip, so no travel for us this summer.
  • Miracle's dance recital is this weekend, so I'll have to put up some pics from that. We're not sure if she's going to keep dancing. She does a great job, I'm just not sure how long we're going to last with the secular music and dance moves and outfits to go with it--you feel me...
  • This summer I'm going to have a weekly "Open House" for moms to come over with their kids. My thought is to have the kids play in one room or outside while the moms hang out in another room. I know the kids need a break from us as much as we need a break from them from time to time!
Ok, I think that's it for me. I'll get these pics and videos up here soon!

1 comment:

  1. We had a group like that here in Germany until everyone moved. We called it Play Cafe. We would serve lunch also. Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete