Saturday, June 27, 2009

My Kids

I just looked at the pictures we took at Picture People last month and I just want to publicly say that I LOVE having 4 kids! I really do. I actually wish we had a few more heads in that picture, but maybe one day we'll get dogs--they're just like kids, right!?!? If you haven't looked at the pictures online yet (since I haven't mailed them either) go check them out. I'm not sure how long they'll be on their website.

http://smilestore.picturepeople.com/my/images?tk=efef7b74-4e27-42f9-90a0-e01115c23aed


I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!! For those family and friends who don't have a google account and want to leave a comment, in the drop down box, just select anonymous and then sign your name. If you have a google account (gmail) then just select that option.

No comments:

Post a Comment